Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 721.084 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 185% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,678,646 Kwacha (CHF 9,262) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)