Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 742.150 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 179% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,137,610 Kwacha (CHF 16,355) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)