Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 708.788 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 183% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,628,492 Kwacha (CHF 9,352) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)