Cost of living comparison between Neuchatel, Switzerland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 719.759 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 188% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,493,087 Kwacha (CHF 6,242) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)