Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 210.366 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,225,885 Kwacha (34,349 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (27 minutes ago)