Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.865 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,674,862 Kwacha (24,884 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)