Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.381 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,053,935 Kwacha (30,212 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)