Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.448 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,884,584 Kwacha (¥1,067,759) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)