Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.106 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 617,816 Kwacha (₨55,629) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (24 minutes ago)