Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.800 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 63% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 934,832 Kwacha (₨86,555) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 573,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)