Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.109 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 856,696 Kwacha (₨77,115) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)