Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.995 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,030,171 Kwacha (₨93,695) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)