Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24856 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,898,362 Kwacha (COL$7,637,407) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)