Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24148 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 802,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 800,859 Kwacha (COL$3,316,409) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)