Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.518 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,714,348 Kwacha (73,716 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (19 minutes ago)