Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.242 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,082,568 Kwacha (26,962 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (44 minutes ago)