Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.852 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,841,029 Kwacha (67,375 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (27 minutes ago)