Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.929 MWK / ZMW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,525,418 Kwacha (65,654 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)