Cost of living comparison between Nazilli, Turkey and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 231.994 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 494,875 Kwacha (2,133TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)