Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 200.523 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 459,117 Kwacha (2,290TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)