Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.099 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 414,808 Kwacha (2,764TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)