Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 202.726 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 109% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,927,344 Kwacha (14,440 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)