Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 187.370 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 119% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,277,622 Kwacha (22,830 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)