Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.729 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 119% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,606,587 Kwacha (12,986 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,190,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $800 (21 minutes ago)