Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.694 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 122% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,503,290 Kwacha (22,439 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (25 minutes ago)