Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.115 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,056,523 Kwacha (Mex$ 53,955) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)