Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.732 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,501,363 Kwacha (Mex$ 61,410) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)