Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.987 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,687,493 Kwacha (Mex$ 70,748) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (26 minutes ago)