Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.715 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,169,011 Kwacha (Mex$ 56,025) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)