Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.739 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,754,351 Kwacha (R$ 7,703) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)