Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / BSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 113% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,252,430 Kwacha (B$15,772) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)