Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / BSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 137% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,296,049 Kwacha (B$17,180) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (38 minutes ago)