Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / BSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 114% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,613,515 Kwacha (B$13,475) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)