Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.410 MWK / BSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 157% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 26,138,552 Kwacha (B$36,485) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)