Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.525 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 334,510 Kwacha (₨31,783) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)