Cost of living comparison between Nashville, Tennessee, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 720.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,258,151 Kwacha ($4,525) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)