Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.990 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,561,489 Kwacha ($3,568) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)