Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.850 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,857,704 Kwacha ($5,381) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)