Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 877.472 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 728,140 Kwacha (€830) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 433,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)