Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 856.249 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 674,643 Kwacha (€788) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 402,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)