Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 756.849 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,144 Kwacha (€8) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)