Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 877.332 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 667,645 Kwacha (€761) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 398,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (42 minutes ago)