Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 779.356 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,122 Kwacha (€5.29) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)