Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 767.194 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 117% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,233,563 Kwacha (€5,518) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)