Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 755.533 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 116% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,059,164 Kwacha (€6,696) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)