Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 832.287 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 107% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,084,938 Kwacha (€4,908) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)