Cost of living comparison between Narbonne, France and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 775.881 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 121% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,324,964 Kwacha (€5,574) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)