Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 845.164 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 113% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,316,137 Kwacha (€5,107) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)