Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 806.011 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,446,311 Kwacha (€5,516) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)