Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 531.211 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,160,933 Kwacha (NZ$9,715) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)