Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 507.080 MWK / NZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,780,322 Kwacha (NZ$7,455) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (37 minutes ago)