Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.214 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 112% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,864,663 Kwacha (€6,947) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,760,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)