Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 762.990 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 108% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,248,394 Kwacha (€4,257) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (44 minutes ago)