Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.836 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 115% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,052,470 Kwacha (€7,190) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,810,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tallinn costs €34 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)