Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.464 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,800,983 Kwacha (元16,014) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)