Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.265 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,144,670 Kwacha (元20,569) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)