Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.002 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,209,419 Kwacha (元20,648) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)