Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 856.812 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,145,457 Kwacha (€4,838) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)