Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 869.744 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 104% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,746,117 Kwacha (€5,457) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)