Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 884.470 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,683,029 Kwacha (€5,295) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)