Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.471 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,141,662 Kwacha (元20,500) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)