Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.199 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,482,934 Kwacha (元23,829) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (39 minutes ago)