Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.836 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 124% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,185,722 Kwacha (€6,160) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)