Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.983 MWK / MZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,737,048 Kwacha (228,417 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)