Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.159 MWK / MZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,791,338 Kwacha (274,777 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (35 minutes ago)