Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 509.755 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,343,750 Kwacha (4,598 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)