Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 522.600 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,140,000 Kwacha (4,095 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)