Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 500.559 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,562,500 Kwacha (3,122 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (39 minutes ago)