Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 717.620 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,531 Kwacha ($4.92) in Naknek, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)