Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.390 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 478,992 Kwacha (22,394 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (31 minutes ago)