Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.088 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 570,847 Kwacha (27,070 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (20 minutes ago)