Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.811 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 958,275 Kwacha (43,935 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 810,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)