Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.088 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 546,671 Kwacha (25,923 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)