Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.947 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,493 Kwacha (руб 544) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)