Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 12.720 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,590 Kwacha (руб 204) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)