Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,073,122 Kwacha (1,781,015 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 716,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)