Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,037,625 Kwacha (1,722,030 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 802,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)