Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.034 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,887,195 Kwacha (Shilling268,289) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)