Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.970 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,865,401 Kwacha (Shilling411,090) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)