Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.938 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,412,281 Kwacha (Shilling347,692) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)