Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 722 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.498 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,981,220 Kwacha (Shilling664,370) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 20元 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $429 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quebec City costs C$8 (29 minutes ago)