Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.914 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,887,687 Kwacha (Shilling273,041) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)