Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.967 MWK / KES
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,465,747 Kwacha (Shilling353,943) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (38 minutes ago)