Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.413 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,856,927 Kwacha (¥757,388) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (36 minutes ago)