Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.645 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,251,483 Kwacha (¥790,307) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)