Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.362 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,492,062 Kwacha (¥548,869) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)