Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.115 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 512,662 Kwacha (₨46,124) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)