Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.012 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 754,151 Kwacha (₨68,486) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 707,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (39 minutes ago)