Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.479 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 876,487 Kwacha (₨83,640) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 758,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)