Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.144 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 796,944 Kwacha (₨71,516) in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 712,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)