Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.332 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,748,016 Kwacha (¥434,000) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)