Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.390 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,768,047 Kwacha (¥589,676) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (44 minutes ago)