Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.160 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 284,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 276,441 Kwacha (₨24,771) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)