Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.261 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,126,251 Kwacha (¥499,320) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)