Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.352 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,292,921 Kwacha (¥518,443) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (36 minutes ago)