Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.311 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,368,787 Kwacha (¥375,351) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)