Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.546 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,921,564 Kwacha (¥446,335) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)