Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.455 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,527,719 Kwacha (¥391,605) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)