Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.347 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,411,063 Kwacha (¥379,863) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)