Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.393 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,500 Kwacha (¥548) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)