Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.451 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,501,248 Kwacha (¥387,713) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)