Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.348 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,531 Kwacha (Php176) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)