Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.351 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,029 Kwacha (Php211) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)