Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.424 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,069 Kwacha (Php213) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)