Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.853 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,888,418 Kwacha (25,228 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)