Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.768 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,133,728 Kwacha (27,795 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)