Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.832 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,814,864 Kwacha (24,252 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,745 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)