Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.487 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 662,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 566,117 Kwacha (₨53,981) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)