Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 355.145 MWK / FJD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,796,435 Kwacha (13,506 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)