Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 342.215 MWK / FJD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,559,253 Kwacha (10,401 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (about 1 hour ago)