Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.395 MWK / FJD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,844,907 Kwacha (8,189 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)