Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.063 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,304,896 Kwacha (руб 108,175) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)