Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.439 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,352,325 Kwacha (руб 118,224) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (42 minutes ago)