Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.076 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,344,402 Kwacha (руб 121,378) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)