Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.717 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,242,084 Kwacha (руб 176,301) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)