Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.183 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 120% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,581,613 Kwacha (17,392,522 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)