Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.274 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 141% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,152,035 Kwacha (11,112,225 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,870,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.69 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 1 hour ago)