Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.344 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 138% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,161,278 Kwacha (10,540,569 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,960,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)