Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.191 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 449,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 393,810 Kwacha (₨35,189) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)