Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.973 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 454,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 394,503 Kwacha (₨35,953) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)