Cost of living comparison between Mysore, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.612 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 364,465 Kwacha (₨34,344) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)