Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.854 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 333,789 Kwacha (₨30,753) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)