Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.304 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 433,668 Kwacha (15,883₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)