Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.119 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 495,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 433,733 Kwacha (15,425₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (44 minutes ago)