Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.209 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 594,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 528,060 Kwacha (19,407₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)