Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32180 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,793,046 Kwacha (8,679,373 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (20 minutes ago)