Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31782 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,292,536 Kwacha (7,213,417 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)