Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32189 MWK / TZS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,875,728 Kwacha (5,827,225 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (21 minutes ago)