Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,966 Kwacha (₨535) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)