Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1864.427 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,171,790 Kwacha (﷼ 1,165) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)