Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1870.601 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,410,665 Kwacha (﷼ 1,823) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)