Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1853.594 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,994,764 Kwacha (﷼ 2,695) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (27 minutes ago)