Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1850.963 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,386,782 Kwacha (﷼ 1,830) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)