Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1861.771 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,266,564 Kwacha (﷼ 1,217) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)