Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1864.506 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,277,088 Kwacha (﷼ 1,221) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)